23 Year Old, BA and Rhinoplasty - New York, NY

I've spent years lurking around on real self....

I've spent years lurking around on real self. Probably since I was 13. Luckily, this prepared me with all the questions to ask at my consultation and helped me find/ research my Dr pretty well before committing to the procedures.

I went to see Dr. R Reish and after that I was completely sure I'd found the right Dr for me. I love his before and after pictures and his bedside manner is great. (Albeit I'm not in a bed, yet.)

So, I really owe it to the community to document the healing process and my results. Really excited!

The night before!

Hey,
So here I'm just updating with pictures that I listed as my 'inspiration' pictures. I understand that I cannot get an exact replica but I'd love something along the lines of this.

(Also included some childhood pictures as a background of myself.)

Before pictures.

Starting pictures.

One week after!

Hey,

So the first few days were awful, I was feeling a lot of discomfort and tension from the BA. But everyday I gained a little more movement and everyday I felt more like myself.

I made the mistake of not taking the highest dose of painkillers prescribed. Once I started taking two at a time, I was able to sleep a lot better.

I had my cast taken off my nose Thursday. It's still very swollen but I'm really happy with where it's going. In three months or longer, I'll have an idea of what it'll really look like. I'm in no pain now and stopped taking my pain meds a while back.

27 days ago

Feeling back to normal. My nose still has some swelling and is tender. Still waiting for feeling in the septum.

The breasts are looking good, one is taking longer to drop than the other but that's to be expected.

One month on