Best surgeon in Nashville

10 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Best surgeon in Nashville

I met Dr Gingrass for the first time in 2008. I was referred to her by a friend and fellow nurse whom had lost over 100 pounds and needed several surgeries for the loose skin and sagging breast. I, myself had a breast lift and implants from 2000 than were in desperate need of revision. She not only revised the old lift but replaced the over filled "fake looking" saline implants with beautiful silicone ones resembling natural breast. I was more than pleased with her expertise. Unfortunately, an automobile accident this year resulted in a ruptured implant that thankfully Dr Gingrass was able to replace She went in the previous incisions with minimal pain and down time, I now have the most beautiful and natural looking breast a woman in her fifties could only dream of. She is a kind, caring, empathetic, talented, and skillful surgeon. Her staff is amazing as well, always timely and informative. I would and have recommended her to my friends and family. She and her team are honest and forthright. She is not a BS type of person, so don't go to her if you want anything but the truth. Mary Gingrass is a 5 star top notch woman and an awesome surgeon!