Do doctors sign anything that says they can't say what celebrity they did surgery on? Do they get paid extra not to say? (Photo)

I love Teyanna Taylor new nose and I wish I knew who her doctor was. Is there any doctors on here that has done an African American "celebrity" rhinoplasty or does anyone have a clue who has done teyanna Taylor's, Ciara's, Rihanna's or Alicia keys, I love the work done on them.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Do Surgeons Get Paid Extra Not to Say What They Hae Done on Celebrities?

Do surgeons get paid extra not to say what they have done on celebrities? No  ethical surgeons would reveal that they have operated on anybody, celebrity or not, without the patient's permission to do so. HIPPA regulations forbid it. Privacy is very important to most patients, especially public figures. I have permission from every patient who allows me to show their pictures on my website or during consultation with individuals considering surgery.

Hello and thank you for your questions. Doctors are not allowed to give out any patient information due to medical ethic laws (HIPPA). We are required to keep everything confidential as privacy is very important to us and our patients. The pictures you provided are great examples, but results vary based on the thickness of your skin and the anatomy of your nose that you already have. You should seek consultation from a board-certified surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty or have had extensive experience. I wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD

Open rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD