Just wondering if I'm a good candidated for the "mommy makeover" procedure? (Photo)

Also if there are any other procedures I coukd benefit from.I'm also wondering how much or if it could even reduce my stretch marks.

Mommy makeover

Assuming that you have no medical conditions you can have a mommy makeover. You have all of the typical post child bearing issues that a mommy makeover is intended to correct. Find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.

Wondering if I'm a good candidated for the "mommy makeover" procedure?

You are an excellent candidate for Mommy Makeover surgery.  The breast lift will reshape your breast, and implants will add volume.  The Tummy Tuck surgery will give you your bikini body back.  Most of the stretch marks will be eliminated.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon , certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASPS) for an exam, and to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Mommy Makeover Candidate

Yes, you would be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. To address your breast region, either a breast lift or breast lift/ augmentation combination could be carried out. A breast lift procedure would improve the contour of the breasts, while a breast lift/ augmentation combination procedure would improve breast contour as well as replace depleted breast volume. To address the abdominal region, a lipo-abdominoplasty procedure could be carried out, which would excise the tissue between your belly button and pubic hair line, eliminating stretch marks within that region. Additionally, this procedure creates an improved abdominal contour. 

Tummy tuck & lift will increase breast projection

You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast LiftTM. This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Pain is relieved by transferring the weight of the breast to the underlying muscle. In terms of your abdomen, you would benefit from an Abdominoplasty. If you are not planning pregnancies, I recommend a new technique called Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement. The mesh results in early satiety, weight loss and maintains the reduced weight. After both procedures, your breasts will look larger since your abdominal wall will look more hourglass.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Abdominoplasty will remove stretch marks of the lower abdomen.

From the photograph it looks as though you are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover this would include a breast lift as well as an abdominoplasty. A sizable number of stretch marks would be eliminated from the lower abdomen.

Mommy makeover

Hello, you are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover procedure. You have a slim upper body frame with beautiful shoulder wide hips, all you need is pretty waistline, and getting rid of the excess skin. You will also benefit a lot from the muscle repair done during the tummy tuck, I can't see your back in the pictures, but maybe a little fat transfer to your buttocks for augmentation and projection. Finally, breast lift with an implant for an even better cleavage will definitely give you the edge you are looking for. Good luck with your surgery

Jose Leon, MD

Breast lift and augmentation is possible

Thank you for your question and photograph.  From your photograph a breast lift and augmentation will improve the fullness and profile of your breasts.  Your photograph does not include the abdomen so I cannot comment on the need for a tummy tuck.  However stretch marks that cannot be removed during a tummy tuck will persist above the belly button.  1540 laser treatments are the best option for ones that cannot be removed during surgery.  Please consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in mommy makeover and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

Breast lift

Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you'll have great results if an anchor incision breast lift with implant placement of 375-400 cc.

In regards to the abdomen, it's not really visible in the picture.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your photos, base you are a great candidate for a mommy makeover a combination of breast lift and tummy tuck and liposuction. 

Great Candidate for Mommy makoever

From your photos, you look to be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. I would recommend a combination of a breast surgery, a tummy tuck and liposuction. It is best to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in these procedures and discuss your specific expectations.