Since none of my wisdom teeth has erupted yet, I would rather wait before removing them. One of them is growing at an angle and it is pushing towards the second molar (I'm removing it in 2 weeks), but the others should erupt just fine, my dentist told me.
I want to start on Invisalign treatment as soon as possible. Should I remove the other 3 before starting the treatment? Thank you!
PS: My upper teeth have a squared shape; I don't know if that's what you call crowded teeth.