What is InvisiLift?

Thank you very much in advance for your time and answers. I wanted to know how does Invisilift work? How efficient is it? I see nothing posted on it and was thinking of getting it done since I am afraid to try Thermage as I 've heard people with fat loss issues. I am 37 and have fairly good skin. I wanted to know about Invisilift that I guess work with ultrasound.

Thanks again.

InvisiLift

InvisiLift is an ultrasound therapy which may improve the texture and quality of the skin, but will not provide a facelift. You say that you have "fairly good skin" so this will probably not make a significant difference for you.