How Much Does Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost?

I've had three children and sex just isn't the same, and I would like to have things back the way they were before children. Can I get the estimated cost of vaginal rejuvenation?

Cost of Vaginal tightening or rejuvenation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The costs will vary depending on what needs to be done. Namely perineoplasty, anterior or posterior repair. In some instances pelvic laxity may be considered a covered benefit\ of your insurance plan. First meet with your gynecologist or urogynecologist to discuss your concerns. However, depending on what needs to be done fees can vary from 5-12,000 USD.

Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost

Vaginal rejuvenation is a general term for over a dozen procedures to improve the look of the vulva (the external structures) or the vagina (the vaginal canal) or both. What you might need will vary greatly depending on the specifics of your situation. Nonetheless, the following tips will help you:

First, ask if there is a consultation fee. If so, ask if the fee will be credited toward the surgery if you decide to go ahead.

Second, ask if your medical insurance will cover any related charges such as bloodwork testing, prescriptions, etc. In some cases, where medically indicated pelvic floor reconstruction is found to be necessary, the insurance might even cover the cost of surgery - don't get too excited, these situations are exceptions, but it never hurts to ask.

Third, ask if there is a facility fee. This is the cost of "renting" the operating room for your surgery. If the surgeon conducts the procedure in-house, the facility fee will be lower or absent. Don't forget to ask what the facility fee does and does not include (e.g. nursing, anesthesia, recovery). Ask if the cost is independent of the duration of the surgery or whether it's on the meter like a taxi (by the hour, by the 15 min block, etc).

Fourth, ask if there is a charge for anesthesia. These procedures are conducted via local, IV sedation, or general depending on the circumstances. Local is cheap, but not always an option. General is usually most expensive and not always required. Ask if the cost is independent of the duration of the surgery.

Fifth, ask if there will be a surgical assistant fee. This may be another surgeon, or a professional scrub tech.

The only thing left is the surgeon's fee. Of course, quality doesn't come cheap, but if you've done your homework on steps 1 through 5, you'll make the best use of your resources.

In my practice, I use a global fee that covers everything except the anesthesiologist.

Other considerations:

Don't forget to ask if there is a charge for followup visits to monitor your healing. Few if any surgeons would charge for this service, but if you don't ask...

Also, ask about your surgeon's touchup policy. If he/she does touchups that require a steep facility fee, you might get stuck the bill even if they don''t charge a surgical fee.

Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost

Price varies depending on the surgeon and city in which they are located. Prices can range around the $2500 to $4000 mark. In fact, this is less expensive then other procedures, such as breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery. 

Vaginal Rejuvenation costs in Orange County, CA

Hi Arc1981,

In Orange County, CA the price for vaginal rejuvenation ranges from $3000-$4000 depending on the complexity of the procedure. This price is for a series of three treatments, spaced 6-8 weeks apart. I would recommend scheduling a consultation to see if this is the right procedure for you. 

Sohila Zarandy, MD
Ladera Ranch OB/GYN

Vaginal Rejuvenation cost

The cost of vaginal rejuvenation really depends on the procedure. We offer both surgical and non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation. The cost also depends on the experience and location of the surgeon. The fees varies. The best way to know the true cost is after a full consultation. Do your research and find a real Plastic Surgeon and book a paid consultation with the doctor (or his/her Physician Assistant). Free consults are just a sales pitch and does not work in your best interest. People always say “you get what you pay for”. This is very true in Plastic Surgery. The cheapest fee may not give you the best outcome. Its your body.

Below are other criteria to use when selecting a Plastic surgeon.

Questions to ask your potential plastic surgeon (Answering NO is a big red flag)

1) Are you a plastic surgeon? (You should research the differences between cosmetic surgeon & plastic surgeon. Make sure that your plastic surgeon is a trained surgeon! You may be surprised)
2) Are you board certified in Plastic Surgery? (Board certified in what? You are looking for the American Board of Plastic Surgery. There are many boards and some are fake. Make sure that the certifying board is a member board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the American Osteopathic Association.)
3) Will the procedure be performed at a fully accredited & certified procedure room or ambulatory surgery center, or hospital
4) Do you have hospital privilege to perform the same procedure you do in the office? Which Hospital?
5) Do you offer complication insurance. How do you handle complications and revision (it does happen, it better to be safe)

The most important decision is to do your homework well. Good luck.

Miami Pricing for Vaginal Rejuvenation

Average pricing for Vaginal Rejuvenation is between $4500 to $6000. This would include Surgeons Fee, Anesthesia, OR costs, and follow ups.

Cost of Vaginal Rejuvenation?

Hey arc1981! Hope this finds you doing well.  Sounds like you are looking for further information on how to feel comfortable and confident again during sex.  There are several options that you could benefit from.  You may want to search engine the following options, Thermiva, Core2Intima and the O-Shot.  These are wonderful starting points for your research.  Most of the options will address contouring and appearance, sexual satisfaction, vaginal dryness, vaginal laxity, and urinary incontinence. If your issue is more of excess labia minora and majora, you may want to consider having a Labiaplasty done.  If you have volume loss or laxity of the outer lips, I have done fat grafting as well.  There are so many options.  You will need to make sure that you are doing the right research.  For the non-surgical option (V-Revive), these fees range anywhere from 1500.00 to 3500.00+ depending on what you need/want.  Labiaplasty is anywhere from $1500-$2300.00. For further information regarding the non surgical approaches, you can search V-Revive.  If you are interested in surgery correction, contact me directly.  Thank you and good luck. 

Shelby Brantley, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Depends on what you might need

Vaginal rejuvenation can be broken down into invasive and noninvasive procedures. Invasive procedures are more expensive because they often involve an operating room and, possibly, anesthesia. The noninvasive procedures, like ThermiVa, are less expensive which is one of their allures. In our office, ThermiVa is given in three sessions and the cost is $3000 for the series. This compares well with other offices in the Chicago area.

Not as much as you think :')

Costs of most procedures can vary a lot depending on the technique, type, and risks involved.  The best one for me is something that is cost effective for you and your family with no time off of work.  Also something that does not interfere with your sex life.  The BTL Ultra femme 360 procedure does all of this and more! It is priced at $3750 for inside out tightening.

Price for Vaginal Rejuvenation

We use the Co2RE Intima here at Dr. Michael Horns office and we charge 3800.00 for your 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart.