I Had a Vi Peel 6 Days Ago. It is Now Dry, Uneven Tone and Itchy; Not Glowing. Can It Take 2 or 3 Weeks to See Change?

This is completely normal, every person is different with how they peel and the process, i would love if you can show a photo, but if your done peeling already just give it a few days and make sure to apply SPF and a moisturizer, if your skin has still not begun to peel then make sure you used the towelettes correctly and use a gentle cleanser while washing the skin. The skin can be very sensitive at a point so don't use anything with harsh chemicals and make sure don't pull the skin off. Good luck

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}