From E Cup to G Cup, boob job. (photo)

I'm currently having a 34E size of breast and it's not obvious which only looks like a D. My boyfriend does not like my nature 34E and he has wish for me to enhance it to a silicon G. I'm 158cm and 120 pounds Asian girl. I'm looking for some professional suggestion about this breast enchantment.

Should you go larger when already a D cup?

As others have said, never have plastic surgery for someone else.  You should be doing this for yourself.  That being said, I think you look fabulous as you are and going much larger would likely make you top heavy and even fat looking.  If you wish to be larger, then do this for yourself and pick a size that really fits on you and doesn't create the 'plastic surgery freaks' that are out there... unless that is what you really want.  By the way, your photos doesn't fit my idea of an E cup...

Breast size

First off I NEVER recommend having ANY plastic surgery performed because of a significant other or boyfriend. I think your breast size is fine. There are long term consequence to large breasts such as back and neck pain. I recommend re-evaluating your relationship if your partner wishes you to have plastic surgery. 

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

From E Cup to G Cup, boob job.

If you came to my office with this story, my only suggextion would be that yuou ditch that boyfriend. We never do surgery to please someone else, only the patient. And if your boyfriend does not like you for who you are, changing the size of your breast will not keep him around for long.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Surgery for yourself, not for your boyfriend

If you are planning to have the surgery just for your boyfriend, I strongly suggest you do not. Plastic surgery is a choice that should only be made for yourself, and not to please someone else. It's your body and you should be the one who makes any decisions about it. 

From E Cup to G Cup, boob job

Thanks for the question. if you want this chance do it for yourself. Having a bigger size for your wall frame dimentions can have differents consecuences like back pain, also based on your pictures you are petite and be a G cup will be bigger for your frame dimentions. I recommend gel implants to be a 34D to achive your goals and have the natural look. i will be glad to help you in case that you decided to do it. 

Manuel Marte, MD

Breasts augmentation

Dear Angel,
     Thanks for submitting your pictures, though a picture without the shirt and with hands down would have been more helpful. There is a significanr discrepancy between your assessment of your breasts size and what I see in the picture. Your breasts appear asymmetrical and your right breasts appears to be A cup while your left breasts appear to be small B cup. You mentioned that you would like to go from 34 E cup to 34 G cup, That means that you want to increase your breasts by 3 sizes, which according to your pictures will bring you to a 34 D cup. The implants volume that you will need to get that size is , roughly, 450 cc. I would recommend saline implants for the following reasons : 1. It will be easier to achieve symmetry. 2. Small scar under the areola as oppose to long scar in the submammary fold which is scar unfriendly, especially in Asians. 3. From the subareola incision, the dissection of the pocket is easier and you will get nicer cleavage and more precise submammary fold. Finally, do the surgery for yourself and not for your boyfriend because they come and go and the surgery is permanent... Always consult with board certified plastic surgeons who operate in accredited surgery center for your safety. Check the before and after pictures to make sure that they are numerous, comsistent and you like them, Check also the reviews for positive patients experience.
                         Dr Widder

Do what is right for you.

I am unsure as to the sizing in Canada vs. US from your pictures you would appear to be a B + or small C cup. In the US having breast augmentation surgery from your current breast size (even if a C) to a G cup would be an enormous volume increase which in someone such a yourself with a petite frame would be ill advised for many reasons.

I agree with Dr. Pousti that having elective cosmetic surgery for any reason other than for yourself is not advisable. 

Patients who seek out breast augmentation after careful consideration for a period of time to enhance the appearance of their breasts and how they look in clothing are usually very pleased with the operation and their results. However, being pressured into having an operation by a significant other or spouse is never a good reason to undergo surgery. Weighing the risks of the procedure and your long term happiness with your appearance should be your main concern and not if someone else will be happy or desires a change in your appearance. 

Joseph B. Eby, MD, FACS

From E to a G cup

Thank you for your question and photos. It is so important to be doing cosmetic surgery for you and not somebody else. I think your current breast size looks fine. Do not risk going through surgery to please someone else. I agree that going any better might not look as natural. If this is something you really want to do (for yourself) go to a board certified plastic surgeon and get his opinion as well. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. Patel 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates 
Barrington
Oakbrook
Chicago

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

From E Cup to G Cup, boob job.

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Be very careful that IF you decide to proceed with breast augmentation surgery, you do so for the right reasons. Increasing breast size because “your boyfriend does not like your current breasts” is NOT good motivation to proceed.  Generally speaking, patients who are self-motivated tend to be very pleased with the outcome of breast surgery; patients who are not self motivated are less likely to be pleased with the long-term outcome. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "G cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Regardless of what you might hear, there is no  reliable correlation between volume of breast implant used and increase in breast size achieved.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.