Breasts still indented 7 months after BR? Uneven areolas & square breasts? (Photos)

Breasts still indented, left breast is a different shape than my right (more square-like) and my areola are different heights. My Dr said the indents could be corrected by injecting fat into the areas and be easily done in the office. The square breast would have to be corrected with surgery! I don't know if he's qualified to fix this or if his recommendations are good ones?!

Indented after breast reduction

I disagree with the other surgeon who said that you needed a scar along the fold in the first place.  This is a problem that does occur occasionally (to all of us who perform a lot of breast reductions).  That would be one solution to remove skin but I think your surgeon is on the right track - removing some fat in the bulging area and perhaps using some of it for fat grafting.  Your areolas look fine - they are never completely symmetrical.

Revision Breast Reduction

Hello,Your breasts are exhibiting a problem associated with persistent vertical skin excess. This can be easily corrected by removing a strip of skin and tissue along the bottom of the breast, which will give your breast a seamless round appearance again, but also add an inframammary incision, something you needed in the first place. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS