Can I get a Tummy Tuck for $3,000?

Here is a link to the costs of Tummy Tucks by area. 

Can I get a Tummy Tuck for $3000

Thank you for your question. It is unusual to get a quality Tummy Tuck for $3000. The price may be tempting but you get what you pay for. Make sure your procedure is done by a board certified plastic surgeon with experience. Safety is the main concern. Just because it is cheap does not mean you will get the result you want. Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates Barrington Oakbrook Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Cost

The cost of a #tummytuck, #abdominoplasty, will vary based on many factors. There is the variable fee that comes directly from your surgeon for the procedure. You also need to remember that the fees for the facility, anesthesia, and any possible extra medical facility costs or potential overnight stay could add a great deal that you were not expecting going into the operating room. Always make sure that you are speaking to board-certified surgeons when getting quotes, and make sure that you get all of the details of what is including in the actual quote being provided. That will help you prepare for how much is already included from the doctor and aware of what may add to the bill when not already included in the surgeon’s quote.

Can I get a Tummy Tuck for $3,000?

Tummy tuck is usually at least $6500, but I would not make your choice on price alone.

$3000 tummy tuck

In this world, you can find almost whatever you want if you look hard enough. The better question is "Do I want a $3000 tummy tuck?" Plastic surgery is not something to be taken lightly. You are permanently changing your body and taking on risks to do so.  Your results are permanent and irreversible with a tummy tuck.  An expensive surgeon isn't necessarily better, but a cheap surgeon should raise your level of attention to credentials.  
Dr. Pyle

Jeremy Pyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Can I get a Tummy Tuck for $3,000?

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well. I think you will not have success  finding a well-trained/experienced board-certified plastic surgeon to perform the procedure at the cost that you mentioned in your question.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  Best wishes.