Is it possible to transplant my pubic hair to my scalp?

I am a 25 year old Asian female with naturally thin (not thinning) hair in terms of hair shaft diameter and the number of hairs on my head. Each year my hair is thinning even more. I consume biotin regularly and use Nioxin hair products. I looked at similar questions about transplant, but it only moves hair from one part of the scalp to another. I have thick and luscious pubic hair. Is it possible to transplant my pubic hair to my scalp? If this procedure is feasible, how much would it cost?

Hair

Yes, this is possible. However, it would not give you the result you would be happy with. The pubic hair would look very unnatural on your head..

Pubic hair to scalp transplants

We have done many scalp to pubic area in Asian women, but never the other way. Scalp hair is generally best for head hair. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Body hair transplant

You can transplant any hair from nay part of the body, however the growth rate and the texture may not match the scalp hair and it may not be permanent. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

You can transplant pubic hair to your scalp, but why???

You can transplant pubic hair to your scalp, but why???  You need to have a diagnosis before considering surgery.  You need to know why you are losing hair. There may be non-surgical options

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon