I am 5'3", weigh about 125lbs & would like a quote on saline & silicone implants w/the tummy tuck.
What is the Total Cost of a Mommy Make over W/breast Implants & Tummy Tuck?
Doctor Answers 26
Cost of Breast Implants and Tummy Tuck
In my practice, these procedures (including implants, anesthesiologist, surgery center, surgeons fee, post surgical garments and care, pain medicine, bandages, etc.), all inclusive, cost $12 - $14 K. This may NOT include a secondary revision, if needed (about 5% within two years). You save about $1K by choosing saline. If you are very thin and/or flat chested, gel is preferred, in my opinion.
Cost of mommy makeover
This can vary wildly depending on how much is being done. For mommy makeovers in Michigan the range would be 11,000 - 15,000. Mommy makeovers come in very different forms. The simplest is a silicone breast augmentation (forget about saline for most cases) plus a mini tummy tuck. The biggest procedure would be silicone breast augmentation with breast lift, full tummy tuck, and liposuction of the flanks. The results of this procedure are amazing though. It really addresses most of the major problem areas of droopy hollow breasts, loose abdominal skin with stretch marks and distorted belly button, and flank fat. You essentially get all the right curves accentuated, and the "wrong" ones reduced.
Total Cost of a Mommy Make over W/breast Implants & Tummy Tuck
I can ONLY give a range from the lowest with salines to the highest with silicone. $10,000 to $20,000. Hope that helps but in person evaluations work best. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091
You might also like...
Although the cost is important, the MOST important issue here is the qualifications of the surgeon. otherwise correcting the problems created by nonqualified persons is very high.
Choose your doctor based on qualifications, BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON( AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY).
meet with several then make your decision. Expect to pay for a total cost between $12-17K
Mommy makeover costs
In the hands of an excellent plastic surgeon in a major metropolitan area, the total costs for a mommy makeover that includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, facility fees, anesthesia costs etc should run somewhere between $10-20,000. Any less would probably be a warning that the surgeon isn't very experienced.
Cost of mommy makeover: tummy tuck and breast implants
Depending on the exact type of tummy tuck and breast implants (silicone or saline) and/or need for a lift, the price could vary anywhere from $6-20,000.
A Few Things You Need to Know
How much would it cost for breast aug (silicone implants), tummy tuck and lipo?
Total cost of Mommy Makeover
However, your best plastic surgeon has the experience, training, and results that relates to you. Do your research and find a real Plastic Surgeon and book a paid consultation. Free consults are just a sales pitch and does not work in your best interest. People always say “you get what you pay for”. This is very true in Plastic Surgery.
Below are other criteria to use when selecting a Plastic surgeon.
Questions to ask your potential plastic surgeon (Answering NO is a big red flag)
1) Are you a plastic surgeon? (You should research the differences between cosmetic surgeon & plastic surgeon. Make sure that your plastic surgeon is a trained surgeon! You may be surprised)
2) Are you board certified in Plastic Surgery? (Board certified in what? You are looking for the American Board of Plastic Surgery. There are many boards and some are fake. Make sure that the certifying board is a member board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the American Osteopathic Association.)
3) Will the procedure be performed at a fully accredited & certified procedure room or ambulatory surgery center, or hospital
4) Do you have hospital privilege to perform the same procedure you do in the office? Which Hospital?
5) Do you offer complication insurance. How do you handle complications and revision (it does happen, it better to be safe)
The most important decision is to do your homework well. Good luck.