What is the Total Cost of a Mommy Make over W/breast Implants & Tummy Tuck?

I am 5'3", weigh about 125lbs & would like a quote on saline & silicone implants w/the tummy tuck.

Cost of Breast Implants and Tummy Tuck

In my practice, these procedures (including implants, anesthesiologist, surgery center, surgeons fee, post surgical garments and care, pain medicine, bandages, etc.), all inclusive, cost $12 - $14 K.  This may NOT include a secondary revision, if needed (about 5% within two years).  You save about $1K by choosing saline.  If you are very thin and/or flat chested, gel is preferred, in my opinion.

Mommy Makeover Price

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of different procedures that's designed to revert some of the permanent changes a woman's body undergoes after a pregnancy or losing a lot of weight. These changes are, specifically, excess skin and fat in the abdominal area and sagging and deflation of the breasts. During pregnancy, the abdomen is stretched out because of the uterus and breasts grow in size due to hormonal changes. Once the baby comes and breastfeeding is over, these areas return to their previous size, leaving behind a lot of loose skin. It’s important to note that there's no way to make this loose skin disappear through diet and exercise alone; the only way to get rid of the excess skin is through a surgical procedure.

A Mommy Makeover addresses both the abdominal area and the breasts. For the abdominal area, the conventional Mommy Makeover consists of a tummy tuck (mini or full,) but liposuction can frequently be added depending on each patient’s cosmetic concerns. For the breasts, the Mommy Makeover typically consists of both a breast augmentation (to address deflation) and lift (to address sagging.) However, it might not be necessary to perform both a lift and an augmentation. Every patient is different, and the required procedures can only be determined through a consultation.

The price for the entire makeover will depend on two things: which doctor you go to, and which procedures you need.

Here are the price ranges for each individual procedure in the Los Angeles area:

Tummy tuck: $4200 - $14500

Liposuction: $1800 - $11500

Breast lift: $3600 - $16000

Breast augmentation: $4100 - $9800
Breast lift with implants: $5700 - $13500

My prices for the different Mommy Makeover procedures as of 2017 are as follows:

Mini tummy tuck - $9000

Full tummy tuck - $10000

Breast lift only - $7000 (circumareolar lift); $8000 (full lift)

Breast augmentation: $5500 (saline); $7000 (silicone); $8500 (gummy bear)
Breast lift with implants:  $7500-$8500, (saline); $9000- $10000 (silicone); $10,500 - $11,5000 (gummy bear)

The right procedure(s) for you will be determined during your consultation. But to get the price of a Mommy Makeover, simply add cost of the two procedure options together. For example, if you get a full tummy tuck and a breast lift plus augmentation with gummy bear implants, that’s 21.5k However, if you get a mini tummy tuck and a breast augmentation with silicone implants, that’s 16k.

As you can see, the price ranges for each procedure are quite wide. Even for the same patient, different doctors will charge very different sums. This depends on a number of things such as location, demand for a given doctor (celebrity doctors with high prices are a good example of this,) years of experience and board certification and more.
Instead of going with the cheapest or most expensive doctor, I strongly recommend considering different doctors to see which one you like most, then seeing if you can afford their prices. Too many factors that affect price have nothing to do with patient-doctor relationship or even results, and through proper financing, you might be able to afford a doctor whose price is above what you might be able to pay for initially. Furthermore, if you do need more than one major procedure, many doctors might charge you less.

I hope that answers your question on how much a Mommy Makeover costs. It’s great that you’re doing this research. I always say that the best patients are informed patients.

You might also want to research your options for breast implants. Choosing the right implant is the number one concern among women considering breast augmentation. Did you know, there’s actually a way to select a implant shape, size, and profile that is perfect for you?

A term that I use with my patients for the perfect implant is the “Pony Implant”.

So what do I mean by “perfect”? Well, a Pony Implant has three qualities to it. First, the implant meets your beauty goals. For example, you want to your breasts to look fuller while still appearing natural.

Second, when you chose your Pony Implant, you walk out of your consultation 100% confident that you’ve chosen the right shape and size for you. In other words, you won’t be second guessing your decision, and you won’t be afraid of having gone too big or too small.

And third, after your procedure, you are thrilled with your results, and say, "I’m so happy. This is exactly what I wanted!"

That’s the Pony Implant. And the great news is that there is a simple process to go about finding yours.

This issue of selecting the right implant is so important when it comes to patient satisfaction or dissatisfaction that, again, I really encourage you to learn more about it.

Thank you for reading and best of luck on your journey!

William Rahal, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

How much would it cost for breast aug (silicone implants), tummy tuck and lipo?

You can be given better answer after the personal examination, as it is not clear whether you really need to be liposucted or can obtain perfect result with the Tummy Tuck only, in you middle part. But as for the breast it seems that you need mastopexy with implants, so the approximate price for breast augmentation combined with tummy tuck procedure in our center is 8 000 -12 000 $,

Ercan Karacaoglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Total cost of Mommy Makeover

The total cost of mommy makeover really depends on many factors such as the plastic surgeons experience, training, outcome, and your location. It also depends on the type and number of procedures. Do not select your plastic surgeon based solely on cost. The best plastics surgeons are not the cheapest. If you value your body select the best for your "Temple"
However, your best plastic surgeon has the experience, training, and results that relates to you. Do your research and find a real Plastic Surgeon and book a paid consultation. Free consults are just a sales pitch and does not work in your best interest. People always say “you get what you pay for”. This is very true in Plastic Surgery.

Below are other criteria to use when selecting a Plastic surgeon.

Questions to ask your potential plastic surgeon (Answering NO is a big red flag)

1) Are you a plastic surgeon? (You should research the differences between cosmetic surgeon & plastic surgeon. Make sure that your plastic surgeon is a trained surgeon! You may be surprised)
2) Are you board certified in Plastic Surgery? (Board certified in what? You are looking for the American Board of Plastic Surgery. There are many boards and some are fake. Make sure that the certifying board is a member board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the American Osteopathic Association.)
3) Will the procedure be performed at a fully accredited & certified procedure room or ambulatory surgery center, or hospital
4) Do you have hospital privilege to perform the same procedure you do in the office? Which Hospital?
5) Do you offer complication insurance. How do you handle complications and revision (it does happen, it better to be safe)

The most important decision is to do your homework well. Good luck.

Stanley Okoro, MD

Cost of mommy makeover

This can vary wildly depending on how much is being done.  For mommy makeovers in Michigan the range would be 11,000 - 15,000.  Mommy makeovers come in very different forms.  The simplest is a silicone breast augmentation (forget about saline for most cases) plus a mini tummy tuck.  The biggest procedure would be silicone breast augmentation with breast lift, full tummy tuck, and liposuction of the flanks.   The results of this procedure are amazing though.  It really addresses most of the major problem areas of droopy hollow breasts, loose abdominal skin with stretch marks and distorted belly button, and flank fat.  You essentially get all the right curves accentuated, and the "wrong" ones reduced.

Pramit Malhotra, MD
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Total Cost of a Mommy Make over W/breast Implants & Tummy Tuck

I can ONLY give a range from the lowest with salines to the highest with silicone. $10,000 to $20,000. Hope that helps but in person evaluations work best. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091

Mommy makeover

Although the cost is important, the MOST important issue here is the qualifications of the surgeon. otherwise correcting the problems created by nonqualified persons is very high.

Choose your doctor based on qualifications, BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON( AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY).

meet with several then make your decision. Expect to pay for a total cost between $12-17K

Mommy makeover costs

In the hands of an excellent plastic surgeon in a major metropolitan area, the total costs for a mommy makeover that includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, facility fees, anesthesia costs etc should run somewhere between $10-20,000.  Any less would probably be a warning that the surgeon isn't very experienced.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Cost of mommy makeover: tummy tuck and breast implants

Depending on the exact type of tummy tuck and breast implants (silicone or saline) and/or need for a lift, the price could vary anywhere from $6-20,000.

Mommy makeover cost

Costs can be quite variable depending on your geographic location.  Adding a breast augmentation to a tummy tuck operation will generally add $5k-$10k to the cost.  Silicone implants themselves are usually only a few hundred dollars more than saline (around $900 vs. around $1300), and won't have a large effect on the full cost of the operation.

Joshua D. Zuckerman, MD, FACS