Is Tight Skin a Problem for BBL Patients Who Desire to Have Projection and Well Rounded Butt?

I Been Told I Have Tight Skin. is This a Problem for BBL Patients Who Desire to Have Projection N Well Rounded Butt?

Skin tight Brazilian Butt

Tight skin can make it more difficult to get a lot of extra projection.  However, you can still get very nice results from the procedure, it depends on what type of shape you start with and what you desire.  I have lots of happy patients that started with tight skin preoperatively.  Consult a plastic surgeon to get a better idea.

It's not loose versus tight skin

Well Superduper, I take issue with the other answers that you see below.  The one variable that the other doctors are missing is that most patients seeking BBL want enormously large, projecting buttocks, at least in the NYC area.  After having done hundreds of these procedures I can tell you from first hand experience that sometimes very tight skin limits the amount of fat that can be injected and therefore may restrict the desired projection.  The same phenomenon applies to breast augmentation surgery.  Sometimes the chest/breast skin is so tight that a very large implant cannot be inserted.  It is a physical fact.  Good luck!

Brazilian Butt

A good skin quality is more of an asset to shape the buttock and the surrounding body parts.

Tight skin of the buttock may limit the volume of fat that can be safely transfered.

Tight Skin and Brazilian Buttlift

After having performed this procedure hundreds and hundreds of times, you see patients all along the range of human anatomy.  I would say that there are a lot of variables that factor into the result.  Unless your skin has been affected by burn, trauma, previous surgery, or some type of skin disease, you can likely still get a great result.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

By the opposite thigting skin is very wellcomed/ piel tensa es mejor que flacida

into BBL procedures thight skin is better prefered than loose skin the shaped resultS are always excelents.

por el contrario al operar el BBL el resultado siempre es excelente  cuando la piel es tensa y tersa  lo contrario sucede cuando la piel es loose o flacida

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon