Tips to Reduce Large Swelling of the Male Genitals After Abdominal Liposuction?

My penis and scrotum are extremely swollen after adbominal liposuction. Now it's 4 days after. The shaft of my penis is bulging and hanging around the tip. It's not really going down even though I've been massaging my penis downwards several times a day since day 2, as directed by my surgeon. I'm sleeping with my hips elevated. Now my surgeon is on a pre-scheduled vacation for two weeks. Any tips to help reduce the swelling, and is this really normal?

Scrotal Swelling after Liposuction

Swelling in the pubic region after abdominal liposuction is the norm, particularly if the pubic area was suctioned to any extent.  Gravity takes the fluid to the scrotum and this area has tight fascial planes, which prevent easy removal and drainage.  The best things you can do are minimize activity and elevate the area as much as possible.  You will get better in a few days.

Scrotal and Penile Swelling and Bruising after Abdominal Liposuction

What you are experiencing is perfectly normal after abdominal liposuction in men and I counsel all of my patients that this shocking appearance is going to happen for most of them. This will largely go away in another week on its own.

Swelling over penis post liposcution

Sorry to hear about such swelling after liposuction.You can buy scrotal support and use it all the time which alone can help to reduce the swelling.At times it takes up to 7 to 10 days .Wishing you good luck