Is There a Natural Way to Make Breast Grow?

I have size 32A breasts I'm a 25.5 yrs old female. I am of slim build (size 10-12). I dont believe my breast contain a lot of breast tissue. If i start taking the pill will this help them grow and if so would I have to stay on the pill to keep the bigger size? Thank You

Will creams/pills increase breast size

Hi & thank you for your question.
Creams and pills will not increase your breast size. I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss surgical options. Best of luck!

Natural way to make breasts grow

Creams and pills will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised).
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Natural Breast Growth

Thank you for the question.  Most breast development for females stop between 16-19 years of age.  This is just how mother nature works.  There are also no clinical proof that creams or pills can help enhance breast volume.  They could also pose some complications or allergic reactions.  The most common way to get bigger breasts is by breast augmentation.  Best to visit a board-certified plastic surgeon and get a full evaluation.  Best of luck, Dr. Michael Omidi.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Breast implants only FDA method

There are no pills or creams to augment breasts. Breast implants are the only FDA approved method. You should see a plastic surgeon to understand yourconcerns and help you attain your desired goals.Good luck!

Natural pills to make breasts grow

As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast. There is no scientific literature to support any type of food to increase breast size. Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Breast growth

The breasts grow with the stimulation from hormones. I would not recommend this hormone supplementation for this purpose

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

BCP and Breast Growth?

BCP formulations are different, and people's responses to them are different.  The pill does not reliably increase breast size, and I would not recommend taking the pill for that sole purpose.

Hormones and Breast Size

Hormones play a role in breast size, although it is hard to predict a consistent cup size. A woman's breasts can fluctuate in size throughout the month and her life. Implants are a way to control your cup size and assure larger breasts. Keep in mind, both implants and the pill come with risks.

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Breast growth

Birth control pills can stimulate breast maturity/growth.

Tho only other "natural" way to achieve breast enlargement is to gain weight.

When you gain weight, your body will deposit some fat in the breasts, but no way to determine how much. Not a good recommendation.

Brava Bra Can Provide Safe, Natural, Conservative Breast Growth

Thank you for your question.  Natural breast growth only happens with your bodies hormonal influence or from external tissue expansion.  I would not recommend taking any pills promised to enhance breast growth.  Not only are these pills not likely to help and cost you money, but they may have harmful substances in them.  The only currently approved and effective method of enhancing breast growth is the Brava Bra.  It stimulates conservative tissue growth of one cup size with continued use.  Best wishes!