Are there any doctors who recently purchased the new Excel HR laser by Cutera?

If so, can you tell me why it is better then older lasers? Are there fewer side effects, allows for darker skin, or lighter colored hair on patients, does not need consumables, and/or requires fewer treatments to eliminate hair?

Cutera HR

This laser is a quantum leap improvement in hair reduction lasers. The cooling system is the best I have ever seen. This gives superior protection for all skin types. It is both an Alexandrite 755nm which is the best for lighter skin and a NdYAG 1064 nm which is the preferred device for pigmented skin. The pulse duration can be varied with the 1064, which is great for getting lighter brown and finer hairs. Simply the best device on the market.

New Orleans Dermatologist