Sebaceous cyst on my scalp removal cost?

I am looking to have a sebaceous cyst on my scalp removed approx 1 inch and would like to know what doctor can perform this procedure in my area and the cost . Your answer is appreciated as I don't have a family doctor .
See average cost for Lipoma Removal

To see doctors in your local area, please click here. 

#Lipoma Removal - cyst on my scalp; removal cost?

You'll have to see some doctors in your area to get a specific cost since it varies widely from area to area.  You can call the offices to see if you can get an idea of what the cost will be, but you may need to be seen in person to get an exact price.  The consult fee, if any, can sometimes be applied to the surgical fee (you can ask when you call them to see what the policy is).  To find a board-certified plastic surgeon near you, you can visit the ASPS site at surgery dot org.  I hope that this helps and good luck, Dr. Alan Engler, Member of #RealSelf500

Thank you for sharing your question.  Because of the interest in preserving as many hair follicles to avoid an area of hair loss, I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for removal.  This should be able to be performed in their office at a nominal fee.  Hope this helps.