How Many Syringes of Juvederm Needed for Cheek Enhancement?

How many syringes of Juvederm needs for cheek enhancement in average?

Using Juvederm for cheek volume

I love using Juvéderm for cheek volume. While many doctors promote other fillers for the cheeks, I find that using Juvéderm in adequate quantities produces beautiful results predictably, and reversibly.

I offer significant discounts for multiple syringes to encourage great results through adequate filling.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm for cheek enhancement?

Volume replacement on cheeks can require a fair amount of filler so a picture would be of great benefit.  I love Juvederm but tend to use it more for lines, lips, earlobes and use the heavier, thicker products for cheek enhancement.  These would include Radiesse, Restylane and Perlane.  Sculptra is my injection of choice for volume loss in the lower and lateral cheeks.  Every filler and collagen stimulator has its place for optimal use.

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm syringes

This really depends on the severity of your wrinkles and volume loss. Often, only one is necessary however more may be required to address your concerns. You can consider VOLUMA, a Juvederm product, that is specifically designed for volume loss.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Number of Syringes of Juvederm for Cheeks?

In some patients I recommend facial fat grafting to the patients for these areas, because the patient will save money over injecting Juvederm.  If you only need 2 syringes then, Juvederm is reasonable.  However, if you are seeking considerable augmentation, fat grafting makes more sense.

Jeuvederm Cheek Enhancement

How much Jeuvederm is needed is highly patient dependent. Without an exam, photos of how you look and how you want to look it would be impossible to figure out. I can tell you that we usually start with a syringe on each cheek then have patients return in 4-6 weeks to determine if additional injections are required.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Amount of Juvederm needed for cheek enhancement

The amount of filler like Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane or Radiesse that is required really depends on the person, how sunken or flat their cheeks are, what their goals are, the age of the patient, etc. Best to speak with a highly trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon for the best treatment options for you. In most cases, I'd say 2-3 syringes will do a great job.

Benjamin Barankin, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

An artful dermatologist can use a small amount of filler and obtain AMAZING results!

In my hands, a very small amount of filler, injected precisely into the areas of natural volume loss, can enhance and lift the face significantly.

The goal is a natural result that is lifted and sculpted, not artificial and heavy cheeks that make one actually look older.

I hope that helps :)

Mohiba Khan Tareen, MD
Minneapolis Dermatologic Surgeon

How many vials of Juvederm do I need ?

Of course it depends on your volume loss in the face and which areas are injected - nasolabial folds, jawline, marionette lines, lips ... so, start with 2 and get re-evaluated in 2 months for more. "Build up slowly" is the philosophy I use so that you can get used to your new facial features and it is noticeable but not dramatic for you and others. You want people to say that you 'look radiant and fresh and younger' but you don't want them to know that you had facial fillers ....

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo Phlebologist

Juvederm for cheek enhancement

To properly evaluate you for cheek enhancement  you would need to be examined.  Sometimes it takes one for each side and sometimes it takes more.

It takes a lot

It, of course, depends on the age of the patient and how much tissue loss is present. For people over 50, it is wise to think of at least 3, probably 4, syringes of hyaluronic acid (Restylane/Juvederm) fillers for good mid face correction. Sometimes even more than this. Personally, I would rather not treat than have a disappointed patient.

Alexander Lewis, MD
Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon