Does Swelling from Vaser Lipo Cause Fluid Retention?

I got vaser lipo on my lower abdomen, lower flanks, and inner thighs almost 4 months ago. I am still lumpy and swollen and my weight has really shot up (I am working out and watching my diet). I am wondering if the swelling is causing the retention of fluids which is causing my weight gain. Should I still have this swelling after 4 months? Between the increase in my weight and my lumpy figure, I am beginning to think that the procedure was a major mistake.

Hello

The lumpy ness is scar tissue you can message the area with lotion to help break down the scar tissue. It is normal to be still swollen 4 months out; it takes 6-12 months for you to see the final results. Make sure you see your PS and address your concerns with them.

Hello

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}