Is a mommy makeover the answer? What do I need? (Photo)

After years of detesting my post-children figure, I have decided enough is enough! I go to the gym between 4-6 times a week, I have seen an improvement elsewhere on my body and in my overall health but my mid section is still disgusting and my breasts are disappearing!! I weigh 62kg, with a height of 4ft 11ins. I've always been fairly broad but would love my breasts to have more volume and to get rid of my overhang. Is a mummy makeover the answer? And what procedures would you recommend I have?

Is a mommy makeover the answer? What do I need?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello dear!

Thanks for the photos and provided information as well.

Based on your photos you are a good candidate for a mommy makeover, which consist in tummy tuck, liposuction and breast.      

The combination of a liposuction with a traditional tummy tuck has become a very common procedure. It is safe to combine the two procedures mainly to address the hip and flank areas. This is a very effective way to extenuate the contour of the waist along with the abdominoplasty. 

The breast implants can be done simultaneously, just keeping in mind that all depends on your health and labs tests.

I also recommend to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for a person evaluation and to talk about your goals. 

Good luck :)

Mummy Makeover

Breast Uplift (Mastopexy) removes skin from the underneath and the sides of the breast, and shapes the breast to give a natural and more youthful appearance. This is carefully measured and planned at your consultation and again immediately prior to surgery. The remaining skin is reshaped around the nipple and the resulting breast is uplifted. Scars are sited around the nipple pad. In some cases where only a small lift is required, no further scars are required. Where a more extensive lift is needed, a further scar is sited from the nipple pad vertically down to the breast crease and then side to side in the breast crease. These heal well and are generally very subtle once the healing process is complete. If you want more volume an implant can also be added when doing the breast uplift.

If you are considering a Mummy Makeover, it is important that you are in good health. There are a variety of procedures that are involved in a Mummy Makeover and at Bella Vou we can help you find the ideal solution. A MM can help you look and feel better about yourself and help boost your self-confidence. This addresses things such as drooping breasts, enlarged areola, a wider waist, fatty areas in the abdomen, stretch marks, and a sagging tummy.

Tummy Tuck Surgery also known as Abdominoplasty, apronectomy, lipectomy and Fleur-de-Lis are all different methods used by Cosmetic Surgeons to remove loose redundant skin and fat of the lower abdomen as a result of pregnancy and after weight loss. A Tummy Tuck makes it easier than ever to reverse the years and achieve your desired look and shape.

Make sure you find a qualified and experienced surgeon who can work with you to achieve the optimum results.

Mommy makeover

You apeear to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover incluidng a breast lift with or without implants depending whether you're happy with the volume of your breasts or if you'd like more volume, a tummy tuck to flatten the abdomen, cinch in the waist, and remove excess fat and skin from the lower abdomen and liposuction to the back and waist to accentuate the hour glass figure. Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Dr. Derby Sang Caputo

Thank you for your question and your photos.

Mommy make over will fit you perfect. Tummy tuck combined with lipo to mold your body figure  and breast lift and implants (if wanted) to contour your breast shape. I suggest you to contact a  board certified PS and go over all your concerns.

Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy Makeover Candidate?

Based on your photos you would be a good candidate for full tummy tuck combined with liposuction and breast lift with or without implants, depending on your goals.  Implants would be required to add volume.  Consult with an experienced plastic surgeon to determine exactly what would be required to achieve your goals.  Good luck!

Mommy Makeover - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be a candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast lift +/- augmentation surgery. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Mommy Makeover

From these photos, you seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover and should get a result you are very happy with. A full tummy tuck with liposuction of the waist/flanks and breast augmentation would address your areas of concern. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in Body Contouring and Aesthetic Breast Surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon your choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D. 

Vistnes Plastic Surgery 

San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #tummytuck #liposuction #breastaugmentation #mommymakeover #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck + Liposuction and bbl first

Hi, thanks for sharing your concern and photos with us!

First I want to congratulate you for making this important decision. Deciding to get an aesthetic procedure to change your body and get a new life style is a big step!

Looking at your photos I might say that you´ll be a great candidate to get an entire back, waist and flanks liposuction, with BBL, and tummy tuck, this is because all the extra skin located in this areas plus your abdominal muscle needs to be repaired. Before all this, of course, you need to get a complete medical evaluation and laboratory exams to check everything is fine. For us your safety, always, is going to be first.

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

Combined Tummy Tuck With Breast Augmentation

Based on your photos and the concerns you mentioned, I believe you'd get good results from both a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. These 2 procedures are relatively easy to perform at the same time. You are overweight, but not significantly so. If you're presently at a weight that you can easily maintain, there's no reason to not start the mommy makeover process. 

James N. Romanelli, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover Could Be the Answer

The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Pregnancy along with aging result in weight fluctuations that can have a substantial impact on a woman’s body. It may cause loss of volume in areas such as breasts and buttocks and even affect the fat distribution in the face.

Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. 

Pregnancy causes fat to be deposited in other unwanted areas, like your hips or thighs. It stretches the abdominal wall skin and muscle tone. And you can actually approach each of those areas and rejuvenate them and in some cases make them better than before pregnancy. It’s always best to be at your ideal stable weight. The best way to determine the procedures to acquire your desired results will be in consultation with a local board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck.