Best non-surgical and non-invasive procedure for the removal of belly fat

Hello doctors. There are too many of non-surgical and non-invasive procedure for the removal of belly fat (freeze fat??? burn fat???? laser??) I don't know, too many. Would you please tell me which one is the best out there now with little to no recovery ? Thank you.

Either Coolsculpting or Liposonix

Both Coolsculpting/zeltiq and Liposonix permanently remove fat cells.   We have been using both devices for well over 3 years in our practice in addition to Liposuction.  The results have been good in my opinion with both devices, albeit its hard to compare any non-invasive technique with surgical results whether its comparing liposuction to coolsculpting or botox to a facelift.  These days many patient do not want to have a surgical procedure or may not have the time for the downtime, as long as expectations are discussed non-invasive procedures can be very satisfying.   I would visit a plastic surgeon that performs both non-invasive and traditional techniques for a consult, that way you can have an opinion on what will be best for you, not just base on which device the medspa owns.  

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

None of the nonsurgical options are perfect but for certain patients, they may be useful. Based on published studies, you may want to consider CoolSculpting by Zeltiq. It will take multiple treatments and may cost as much as liposuction. Some patients have a minimal responce but overall satisfaction seem high. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Non surgical fat removal

Thank you for your inquiry about fat removal.

All the non-surgical treatments offer minor results. So there is no 'best'.
If the treatment is inexpensive, it may be worth a try.
But surgical removal remains the only predictable treatment.

Recovery for belly liposuction takes only a few days and results are permanent -
although you do need to eat to your new shape or fat will reappear elsewhere on your body.

Liposuction is the standard for removal of fat.

I have used devices to freeze fat and find that they are effective. The problem is they are time consuming, require multiple treatments, and are relatively expensive. Liposuction can be performed with sedation and local anesthesia in most patients in gives consistently good and safe results in properly selected individuals.

I am not sure that any are worth the money due to the multiple treatments required and modest results at best.

Non-surgical procedures for the removal of belly fat

Performed by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Liposuction is a surgical procedure where the fat cells are surgically removed. In order to achieve the best results. Non-surgical methods have variable results and are unpredictable.

One of the Best Non-Invasive Treatments for Belly Fat Reduction

Vanquish is an FDA-approved non-invasive body shaping, skin tightening and fat reduction treatment requiring no surgery. The treatment is designed to sculpt and reduce problem areas resistant to diet and exercise. Vanquish effectively destroys stubborn fat in the upper and lower abdomen, love handles, back, saddle bags, inner thighs and upper arms.

#VAnquishtreatsfat   #Fatreductiontreatment   #Vanquishdestroysfat

Non-invasive reduction of abdominal fat

The first thing to say is that liposuction, which is invasive, but a very safe procedure when done by the tumescent method as an awake patient, is the gold standard for fat reduction. For the right candidate, one procedure will yield about 80-85% reduction of the fat (complete reduction is not desirable). The recovery from liposuction done in the gentle way of tumescent liposuction is really not that big a deal for the overwhelming majority of patients. By 2 or 3 months, most patients have achieved about 80 to 90% of their healing and are reaping the benefits of 80+% reduction of the fat space.

The non-invasive methods will only yield about 20% reduction of the fat space and the time to full effect is about the same for CoolSculpting as it is for liposuction.

Fat can also be reduced by heating it to destroy fat cells. Vanquish is a non-contact device that heats the fat of the lower abdomen and hips simultaneously, or the upper abdomen and flanks. 

The main difference between freezing the fat or heating the fat may actually be in the side effects that may occur after the procedures If you choose a non-invasive method because you don't want liposuction, or aren't a good candidate for some reason, your decision may be made based on side effects. The reviews from the RealSelf community may give you some insight into that.

Kimberly Finder, MD
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Non Invasive Fat Removal

In my practice we have had fantastic success with CoolSculpting by Zeltiq.  I cannot speak to other modalities that I don't have experience with, but our patient satisfaction with CoolSculpting is well above 95% and I utilize this almost daily for fat removal with great success in the belly region.  Feel free to check out my before and after pics for representative examples of what to expect.

Non-Surgical, Non-Invasive, No Recovery Required = NO RESULT

We do not have pictures of you and have not seen in in person, so it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, unless you are in very good shape and just the the most fine tuning of your fat, the any Non-Surgical Fat Removal, Non-Invasive Fat Removal or No Recovery Fat Removal = NO RESULT FAT REMOVAL.  If you have a lot of money to burn and a lot of time and minimal expectations, then go ahead and try out the non-invasive fat removal technologies.  However, I have not seen anything that even approaches the effectiveness of liposuction (actually physically removing the fat cells from your body).

Good Luck. 

David Shafer, MD