Surgeon Ignoring my Hard and Bulging Lower Abdomen After Tummy Tuck?

Two months ago I had full tummy tuck and lipo. Right after the surgery I felt the shape of my stomach altered. My lower abdomen was protuding and v hard. few days latter bandages came off I was horrified and rushed to my surgeon who assured me it was nothing but swelling. Two mnths latter that hard lump under my belly button up to pubic area is still there. Ultrasound result says, 'large multiloculated debrinous collection of sub cutaneous planes of lower ant. Abdominal wal' plz advise what to do

Usually after a tummy tuck, the lower abdomen takes the longest to heal and decrease swelling.  Swelling of the lower abdomen can be normal.  There are other conditions that can cause firmness and bulging such as seromas and hematoms, both of which occasionally occur after tummy tucks.  I would recommend returning to your surgeon to see if there is any trapped fluid that can be drained.  Sometimes these areas are so small that drainage is not needed and the body reabsorbs the fluid on its own.  A second opinion can be helpful after getting your surgeon's opinion.  Hope this helps.

Hardness and Bulge after Tummy Tuck

Some firmness is normal after surgery. If it is not improving after 2-3 months, discuss your concerns with your surgeon. The ultrasound report may be suggesting an old collection of blood or fluid that may have formed after surgery. This may resolve or if not, may need to be treated. If your plastic surgeon is not helpful, consider a second opinion.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Multiloculated Fluid Collection 2 Months after Tummy Tuck and Liposuction

If this is causing a contour deformity and is large draining may produce some improvement, but, after 2 months, the solution to this problem may be to open the area and remove the cavity.

Sound like you may have had a hematoma--a collection of blood-- in the lower abdomen, and now it is in a state of resolution. Without seeing a photo of your abdomen or a copy of the scar it is not possible to give specific advice other than to go back to your surgeon with the scan and ask that the findings be explained and a management plan be discussed. 

Thank you for your question, best wishes.