Can stretch marks caused by bleaching be removed? (Photo)

i tried bleaching my skin for less than 3 months and i notice i started getting stretch marks so i discontinue bot the marks contine to develop. its horrible looking cause its on both my arms, i would like to know can anything be done to get rid of these marks

Stretch marks from skin lighteners? A very rare complication.

The cause of these straie are unknown as it relates to your skin lightening agents.  There is a possibility that the skin creams contained steroids.  It is best to discontinue their use and begin a regimen to rebuild collagen that has been lost. An experienced dermatologist should guide you through this process. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS