- Calf implants are the best way to correct a thin leg, affected by a club foot.
- The implant is a soft, solid silicone implant.
- It is placed over the muscle but under the muscle fascia.
- It will usually make the leg appear much fuller - but it may not match the other leg.
- This is not a big problem since the two sides of our bodies never match.
- Please see a plastic surgeon in South Africa for a consultation -
- Be sure the surgeon does these implants before you see her/him - not all surgeons do.
I was born with a clubfoot my calf in the one leg is extremely thin. How can I improve this?
Doctor Answers 2
Club foot - correct thin leg
Club foot calf enhancement
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.