Noticing face looks fatter, with no cheekbones. Will this even out?

I look back some before pics, and have notice face is somewhat fuller. But in the upper cheek area, where I know he injected, dont see the apples of cheeks, only when I smile. Now will my face at the bottom keep getting fat, or will everything even out? This has been such a anxiety experience. I just went in for filler. Doctor never gave me test, or explained. I thought filler. This is so aggravating.

Unhappy with cheek augmentation results with Filler (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill)

This is tough to answer without pictures or a timeline. It could be that you have swelling, which can last 1-2 weeks. If you have your final result and you're unhappy, you can have it reversed with Hyaluronidase and try a different technique next time. Best, Dr. Emer

Bellafill in cheeks

It is hard to answer this with the information provided. The Bellafill continues to stimulate collagen for months. It will gradual evolve to filling in the area treated. You eventually might need more. There should be no anxiety with Bellafill. It is a safety profile of over 5 years, more than any other filler. I have Bellafill in my cheeks too.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Anxiety After Filler

With the information you have provided, it is hard to know what is going on.  If you had just one or two syringes for your cheeks that is not a lot of volume.  I have added video to show you how much is really in any syringe of a filler.  Bellafill, like any filler does not move or migrate despite what you might read on the internet.  If your injection was recent, you may have residual swelling.  Many patients get discouraged, thinking that the result will be immediate and do not give their body a chance to heal and recover.

Bellafill does not need a test to be effective.  The test is only to see if you are allergic to bovine collagen and if you are you would have intense swelling and redness,

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon