I had a Juvederm ultra plus injected on my cheek, can voluma be add into it, cause the earlier it seems to little?

Combining Fillers

Combining injectable products to get your best results is quite common.  Let your Juvederm Ultra Plus settle over two weeks then consider adding Voluma if you require more lifting of your cheeks .

Alberta Dermatologist

Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma

Juvederm and Juvederm Voluma are similar products from the same company.  Juvederm can be injected to various areas of the face, including lips, cheeks, lower face for facial rejuvenation.  I often layer or combine various fillers to the other areas of the face.  Voluma is made specifically for the cheek area to provide an immediate lift to the cheeks.  You can definitely have them layered in the malaria area.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Juvederm and other facial fillers.

Vluma injections for cheek enhancement

Juvederm Voluma can be combined with other Juvederm products. Juvederm Voluma is a great lift capacity and can work very well in the cheeks.
I recommend that you see experienced doctor who is familiar with different treatments for different areas of facial concerns.

Mariusz Sapijaszko, MD, FRCPC
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  There is no reason that you can't have both Voluma and JVD placed into your cheeks, but I would allow a few weeks time to pass before pursuing additional filler placement.  If you only recently had the JVD placed, it needs time to absorb water to yield your final results.  Additionally, any swelling caused from the injections needs to resolve so that you can better place the Voluma.  

Mixing fillers

Rainbow,

You can absolutely inject Voluma into the same area that has been injected with another filler.  If you are not satisfied with the augmentation in your cheeks using other fillers I would definitely recommend Voluma.  Patients love Voluma in my practice.  We have seen very nice long lasting results with the product.  However, I always counsel my patients that it may take multiple syringes of any filler to achieve the desired result, especially in the cheeks, depending on how volume depleted you are.  

Cody A. Koch, MD, PhD
Des Moines Facial Plastic Surgeon