What Are The Best Silicone Strips to Use After Breast Lift/Implants and Thigh Lift?

What are the best silicone strips to use after breast lift/implants & thigh lift? Do you start using once stitches are out?

I like some of the less expensive silicone tape for this

I would endorse the use of a product called Mepitac which is a kind of inexpensive silicone tape. You can buy a 9 foot roll of this product for < $30 and reapply as needed. Google search "mepitac" and you can find online vendors to order it. You won't be disappointed.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Silicone sheet and breast surgery

Thank you for your question. Breast incisions can be managed using a multimodal approach:
1) Scar massage - starting as soon as the surgical dressings come off and the incisions are sealed
2) Silicone sheets or scar gels for about six months to year
3) Embrace - a tension reducing dressing for the first 2 months
4) Fractionated lasers to help blend the scar into the background - done as a series, starting about 4 weeks after surgery and repeated every four weeks for six months.
5) Sunscreen to prevent the scars from darkening

The main role for silicone sheets is to keep the incisions hydrated during the remodelling phase of the scar maturation. This allows the underlying cells to work in a more optimized fashion. The brand is less important but compliance usually follows ease of use. Silicone usually has less skin irritation concerns with use compared to adhesives. They can also be re-used.