I got a bald spot on my eye brow and its getting bigger week by week. How can I regrow my hair back? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Bald spotqThis looks like alopecia areata.

You need to meet with a dermatologist and get examined with a hand microscope, The doctor will look for exclamation hairs which if h finds, will then get a biopsy to confirm the diagnosis 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

Eyebrow loss

The most likely diagnosis is alopecia areata. The photos submitted are somewhat blurry so please see your dermatologist for confirmation and review of treatments. The most effective treatment by far is steroid injections. I frequently have my patients use minxodil or Latisse as well but often not at the start. The first line treatment is steroid injections.

Jeff Donovan, MD, PhD
Vancouver Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.