Where I can see pictures before and after for Mentor 300cc both high profile and moderate plus?

Wanting photos of 300 cc gel implans

Go on to Google and search for before/after photos of this size implant and manufacturer. Best wishes.

Breast Implant before and after photos

You can find before and after images on the website of many plastic surgeons, including my own. Take your time looking and you will notice how very different the same size breast implant can look on different women, and when performed by different plastic surgeons.

Keep in mind that the size of the breast implants are very important component to a natural looking result from breast augmentation surgery. However, the size of the implant is just one of many considerations. The placement of the implant, the position, and the pocket are all very important. 

As you look at before and after photos, look at women who have a starting point similar to yours. Find plastic surgeons who can demonstrate through photos many many before and after images results that look  appealing to you. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

See Mentor 300 cc breast implants before and after pictures

The Mentor breast implant website loveyourlook.com provides many before and after pictures of patients with 300 cc moderate profile plus and high profile breast implants as well as before and after pictures of various other breast implant sizes.

Another interesting feature of that website is that you may choose your present size and the cup size you wish to achieve and the site will show you before and after photographs of patients who have achieved the result that you desire.

300 cc Mentor implants

There are many sites that show what a 300 cc implant looks like in a patient. But remember no two patients look exactly the same after the same implant is placed.

Mentor 300cc Before/After Photos

Thank you for your question!Most board certified plastic surgeons include before and after photos on their websites.I have attached links above to my website, for before and afters of both high profile and moderate plus implants in breast augmentation.The cc‘s for each individual patient are included under each set of before and afters.The high profile implant provides more projection and less width than the moderate plus profile implant.I tend to use the high profile implant often, because patients can go higher in cc’s with the high profile implant than they can with the moderate plus profile implant because the diameter of the high profile implant is less, allowing more room on the chest wall.Be sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss all of your options!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS