ThermiSmooth: When will I see results?

How soon after my ThermiSmooth treatments can I expect to see results?

ThermiSmooth - Treatment Result Timeline

Like all cosmetic treatments, the response to ThermiSmooth is dependent upon the individual; however, we tend to see positive results by the 3rd treatment. Usually the best results are achieved somewhere in the range of 4-6 treatments; however, patients may begin to experience immediate tightening and lifting after the first procedure. The full effects of the collagen stimulation and skin tightening from ThermiSmooth can take up to a few months, although I and a number of my patients have observed noticeable improvements soon after our first treatments.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

ThermiSmooth Treatment Time Expectations

As with any non-invasive technology, ThermiSmooth takes time to see results. Collagen takes time to build itself up. The best way to describe collagen reproduction is like the structure of a house - to make that foundation strong you have to lay the ground work. With a treatment like ThermiSmooth it doesn't happen overnight but by being consistent with treatments it will positively benefit your outcome. At our practice we see patients seeing their optimal results with this technology 3-4 months after their last treatment. We also recommend doing a series at least once a year to maintain results. Best of luck! 

ThermiSmooth treatment results

ThermiSmooth treatments delivers warmth to the tissues where it is applied starting a biological process to occur.    I do not see much immediate results from treatment just a slight blush of the skin in some patients.  The biological process of tissue tightening and new collagen production happens over several weeks.  Multiple treatment applications are usually necessary scheduled a month apart

ThermiSmooth treatment results

ThermiSmooth can tighten skin but it takes time

ThermiSmooth can treat loose skin but it usually takes five to six treatments every two weeks. Collagen production can take more than six months to show after treatment. Usually there is an immediate temporary improvement for a day or two after ThermiSmooth. The clinical improvement is rarely seen until after several treatments.

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

ThermiSmooth results

We recommend a minimum of 4 treatments. Our clients usually notice something after the second treatment. Remember the goal of ThermiSmooth is to tighten by building collagen. This takes time. I think results continue to improve for at least 2-3 months after your last procedure as your body continues to make collagen. Good luck, Dr. M

ThermiSmooth results

When will I see results?

Thanks for the question. It is recommended to have three treatments. Some patients notice results after 1 treatment, whereas others see results after the last treatment. Overall, you will see full results after a few months.

When will I see results?

When Will I See Results From ThermiSmooth?

ThermiSmooth requires a minimum of 3 treatments no more than 3 weeks apart. Typically a client will see minimal results soon after the first treatment. However, the most noticeable results will gradually become evident within 3-6 months following the treatment.

ThermiSmooth

While multiple treatments may be necessary, most patients will see some result after the first treatment with full results developing over 3 to 6 months.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

ThermiSmooth

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermismooth- How long does it take for results

To get maximal results, the recommended treatment is 3 sessions spaced 3-4 weeks apart. The results will gradually become apparent several months after the completion of your treatment. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon