My smile is asymmetric and when I talk my left side goes up a lot further than the right. (photos)

One side of my smile goes up further & overall is asymmetric. What's a good way to fix this? What are the risks associated with it? If the solutions are risky I can live with it, but if it's something easy for doctors to do I'll schedule an appointment.

Solution for asymmetric lips

The solution is not risky or difficult. I suggest that there are two factors: there is  a dental issue with the shape of your incisal borders and gum line that if corrected could help a lot to optically mask the asymmetry. But also, there is definitely an asymmetry on the movement of your lips. We usually work in hand with a plastic surgeon which can teeat the lips with botox and retrun the symmetry. The only downside of botox is it is temporary, and have to re-inject in 4 to 6 months. If both botox and teeth corrections are done you could be really satisfied with the results. 
Dr. Galvá

Dominican Republic Dentist