My smile is very crooked. Even when I talk one side goes up higher. (Photo)

What are the best options I have to even out my smile. Thank you

A Symmetrical Smile

Symmetry is often equated to aesthetic perfection, but that's not necessarily true. Sometimes what seems like a glaring imperfection in the mirror is virtually unnoticed by others – or is seen as uniquely attractive. However, if your smile's unevenness bothers you, find a specialist who provides BOTOXCosmetic injections. BOTOX can temporarily immobilize the side of your lip that lifts higher when you smile. In addition, a "lip lowering" procedure can be done unilaterally to create more symmetry or harmony. Good luck to you, and keep smiling!

Los Angeles Dentist

Esthetic Treatments

I would suggest either a bit of Botox to even out the other side of your smile, or even possibly adding just a slight bit of filler since it seems that one side of your lip is slightly less full than the other. If you have any concerns with straightening your teeth-you may be a candidate for Invisalign.

Uneven smile

I am always intrigued by questions that relate to variations in anatomy. The reason most people ask these questions is that we have a perceived notion that perfect symmetry is the norm. Nothing is further from the truth. Anotomical variation is actually perfectly normal. Having said that, Botox will relax the muscles and bring your smile line closer to symmetrical, but you will have to have treatments at regular intervals for as long as you want the symmetrical smile line. If the asymmetry bothers you that much, then it is worth it. I believe in characterization of the smile to achieve a more natural look, however, my patients desire perfection. So, after a frank discussion, I defer to their wishes unless it makes them look crazy, lol! Btw, for what it's worth, you have a beautiful smile imho! Best wishes!

Crooked smile

I suggest visiting your dentist and asking for a bit of Botox on the side that moves the most. This will allow that side to relax and your smile will become more even.