Can SculpSure be used on the arms?

I am 5'4", 120lbs, healthy, and pretty slim compared to my arms. No matter how much weight I lose, the fat in my arms remain. Have any doctors used SculpSure on the arms with success?

SculpSure arms?

Arms are being treated off-label with success, but apparently more uncomfortably than other areas. Fat is fat however and should react like other areas., Good luck.

SculpSure arms?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

SculpSure & Arms

I have been using SculpSure to treat my patient's arms. The machine isn't FDA approved for this so the use is considered "off label" but I have found it to be very effective in the right patient. Hope this helps. 

SculpSure & Arms

Can SculpSure be used on the arms?

Arms have been treated with success, but are considered off-label. During the consultation, the provider will  determine the number of applicators and treatments to achieve the desired results.

Can SculpSure be used on the arms?

SculpSure is totally OK for Arms

Thank you for your question.  Arms/calfs and love handles are difficult areas to exercise and target in order to slim down. SculpSure for arms is considered an off -label indication, but does not mean its not safe. You will need to have in person consultation to access the skin quality and laxity on your arms to see if you are a candidate first, and then if you are, on average it takes 2 applicators per arm to treat the area.  Hope this helps.  Please find an authorized and board certified expert in your area for a personalized consultation. Best, Dr. Avaliani

SculpSure is totally OK for Arms

Can SculpSure Be Used On The Arms?

The backs of the arms can be treated off-label with success. Your provider must ensure that there is enough pillowing fat in the treatment places to give a results-driven treatment.  The treatment itself does work and can give nice definition to someone who has a stubborn pocket of fat at the area. The number of treatment sessions required is going to vary based on the patient's goals and expectations.

Can SculpSure Be Used On The Arms?

SculpSure on the arms

While not FDA approved for the arms, doctors may use the device anywhere on the body (as off-label use) if they deem that the benefits of the procedure outweigh the risk.  You should speak to your local, board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon and find out if they are experienced in using SculpSure on arms and what they would recommend for you.

SculpSure on the arms

SculpSure on arms

Yes, we are treating arms with SculpSure. Even with diet and exercise, most people have stubborn pockets of fat that seem impossible to lose. SculpSure’s body contouring technology is able to target and destroy these fat cells without affecting the skin’s surface, without surgery or downtime. SculpSure’s non-surgical 25 minute procedure uses light-based technology to permanently destroy up to 24% of treated fat in problem areas. Over time, these damaged fat cells are naturally absorbed and removed from the body, with results seen as quickly as six weeks, and optimal results typically seen at 12 weeks.

SculpSure on arms

Sculpsure for arms

The FDA has not approved either for the arms. Liposuction still remains the standard for removal of fat on the arms. Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon who can offer both surgical and nonsurgical options.

Sculpsure for arms

SculpSure for the arms

Thank you for your question. Yes, SculpSure can be used to treat the arms. The SculpSure procedure can be used to treat the abs, flanks, upper arms, thighs, knees and other locations with fat deposits. Each area must have an approved amount of fat deposit which is reviewed by the doctor that you consult with. Make sure to research one that is well versed on the SculpSure procedure.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

SculpSure for the arms

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Sculpsure can be used on the arms

Sculpsure targets fat just below the skin.  It uses laser to gently heat up the fat below the skin while keeping the skin cool.  It is approved for the abdomen and flanks or love handles but has been used off label for many other areas.  Because its core mechanism is to target fat cells, Sculpsure doesn't care where the fat is, but its a matter of finding a physician that will understand how to use Sculpsure effectively in the arm areas.

Sculpsure can be used on the arms