Is there much difference between the Picoway and Enlighten laser for tattoo removal?

Are they just a different brand or are they actually different in terms of effectiveness?

Picoway vs Enlighten

Both of these lasers are effective in removing tattoos. However, the Enlighten has an additional nanosecond technology that allows  better tattoo removal results. 

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

Regardless of the device tattoo removal takes a series of treatments.  Although picosecond lasers are the newest they aren't always the best for tattoos.  I suggest you see a physician for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.