Will This Sculptra really go away & go back to my pre-sculptra face?

I'm 26 & I got 2 sculptra treatments 2 years ago. My face is the roundest it's ever been, as if the sculptra is peaking now. It's not weight gain. I was 109 ibs, 5'4 pre-sculptra & I'm now 100 ibs. I've always been underweight with chiseled features. Im confused as to why my face is STILL SO FULL. Dr.'s say sculptra goes away in 2 years, how is this logically possible, if it's my own collagen now? Wouldn't it break down at the same rate as my regular collegan? What makes this collagen different?

Life Span of Sculptra Aesthetic

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hi there. I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the results of your Sculptra Aesthetic treatment. The product is noted for its longevity compared with other fillers, although its results are usually diminished by the 3-year mark. In a younger patient, such as yourself, the results may last longer because your skin has more collagen. Although Sculptra Aesthetic can round out the face, the results shouldn't still be advancing at 2 years. I recommend returning to the doctor who injected you to find out whether Sculptra Aesthetic is to blame for your facial fullness. For example, if you are clenching your teeth or have TMJ you may actually be increasing the lateral face muscle mass which could also increase the fullness of the lower face.

Because you are quite young the Sculptra may last longer than the typical two years. If you are concerned I would recommend visiting your injector. 

Sculptra and longevity

Sculptra is a great facial filler though I am not sure why at 26 you needed a filler.  It will last longer if you are young and you can produce even more collagen.  The results typically do not last more than two years.  It would be good to post before and after photos as well.  Best to return to your treating physician for evaluation.  It is always better to find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with cosmetic procedures.