Want to make myself look better: volume loss as I grow older. Asymmetrical eyes, cheekbones, lines, tear troughs.

Serious volume loss due to hard work, lack of sleep, and having braces for 5 years. Thinking about eyelid surgery, fat transfer or fillers. Please advice! I want to look pretty again.

Combination Themage/ Ultherapy and Juvederm fillers

A non- surgical approach can give you good, natural results with minimal downtime. The first step is to help 'lift' your skin using an energy device. In Ethnic skin types, Themage is good, Ultherapy is another option. It will take 2-3 months before you receive optimal outcomes from this treatment. 

Now the second stage would be fillers in locations of volume loss- temporal hollowing, mid cheek, and also the chin area ( for a tapered look). Personally I like to fill in stages, 2-3 mls of Juvederm Voluma as a foundation, then possibly Restlyane around the eyes. It is the balance of improving skin texture, tone and volume that will give you the most natural results. 

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist