Small bump in clevage area on left breast feels like fluid or air when pushed, should I go to my doctor?

I googled this and a lot of forums said it was just an air bubble or pocket that will absorb eventually. I'm 12 days post op just asking if it's a normal thing or should I go to my doctor? When I push it it feels like something squish but nothing major.

Most likely nothing of concern. But ALWAYS best to see your surgeon for any issues. BTW great early result What cc size??? 

Small bump near cleavage

It is probably just a little fluid. keep your surgeon informed and follow directions. You should be fine.

Now 3 weeks post op

and I hope you have had an opportunity to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  It certainly isn't serious at this point and your surgeon is best equipped to help you understand what it is.  Hope you have an excellent result.  And the lesson here is any concerns in the early post-op period must be managed by your surgeon.

Curtis Wong, MD

Bump in cleavage

I would suggest that you seek the advice of your surgeon. 

Most likely this is a minor issue, and the question is answered by your surgeon.

Small bump near cleavage

Air pockets usually are absorbed in a few days. Sometimes fluid may collect here. The other possibility is visible rippling of the implant. Your plastic surgeon will be able to advise.

Jake Lim, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Physical Exam is Key

Thank you for your picture.  This is a bit unusual.  An air pocket if present would have resorbed 12 days after surgery.  I would see your PS for an examination of these areas.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS