Can the straining of my facial muscles due to blowing my nose frequently cause dysport to migrate?

I had dysport injections in my forehead, between my brows and for my crow's feet area. About 2 hours later I was exposed to a cat and wound up blowing my nose (straining my facial muscles in the area) for the rest of the night. I did not touch any of the areas where I received injections, but fear the it cause migration and I'll end up with a droopy eyelid. Do you think strain from blowing my nose (every five minutes) about 2 hours after injection onward could cause migration?

It is unlikely that stressful facial movements even combined with sneezing and nose blowing would cause the Dysport to migrate.  If you are concerned, however, I would contact the doctor who performed the procedure. 

Concern on migration of bta

I haven't heard excessive sneezing causing migration, but if you have allergies, then the botox may dissipate sooner than expected.

Dysport Migration and Results

Dysport cannot migrate due to facial muscle movements.  I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Can straining facial muscles while blowing nose cause dysport to migrate?

Repeatedly blowing your nose should not cause the dysport you had injected to migrate or to affect your results in any way.    

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon