Boob goal. Is it possible with me? (Photo)

hello, i've been saving for BA, and these are my breast goals. those well-dropped and great cleavage, are they possible to attain with my physique? i also uploaded my own right now. thank you doctors

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question and photos.  You should definitely have a nice change with breast augmentation but to get that exact size on your body frame is difficult to know without an in person exam.  Make an appointment with Board certified Plastic surgeons who perform a lot of breast surgeries.  Best of luck to you

Boob goal. Is it possible with me?

To achieve the results in your wish photos, your breasts would have to have loose pliable skin. Based on your photos, your tissue appears to be relatively tight, so you breasts will not have the same sag as the breasts in your wish pics after breast augmentation. To achieve a more natural looking result, you may want to consider using anatomic silicone implants for your surgery. Thank you for sharing your question and photos. Best wishes. Dr. Gregory Park, San Diego Plastic Surgeon.

Gregory Park, MD

Having cleavage when my chest is flat, is it possible?

Hi Angelangel57,Thanks for your question and photos. It is possible but not likely. Your tissues would need to stretch out a lot to get that result thus giving stretch marks. I would recommend getting what fits your frame. then at a later time after your body has had a chance to stretch then upsizing. A natural look can be achieved with shaped implants which usually are smaller but can look fuller and natural depending on where they are placed, under or over the muscle. Hope this helps! 

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#BreastAugmentation #NaturalResults

Breast augmentation expectations

Thank you for your photos and question. You could achieve a very nice result with breast augmentation, however; you need to consider the current shape and breast tissue that you currently have. This will dictate your final result along with the size and style of implants you choose. Since your skin does not have laxity, your breasts will not sag unless of course you have children and breast feed in the future, My suggestion is to consult with highly qualified plastic surgeons in your area. Make sure to bring these photos with you to your consultations so you are on the same page with your plastic surgeon in regards to what your ideal look is and what he/ she is able to provide.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation: You can achieve your goal

Cleavage is mostly created by your bra or bathing suit pushing your breasts together. The final shape of your breasts and the space between them are determined by your starting shape. It is possible for you to get a nice result with breast augmentation. To before and after picture results of women similar to you, click on the link below. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

It  is very unlikely that you will have your breasts look the same as the pictures as you have placed on the website. The reason for that is you have a tighter pocket with no extra skin and therefore there will be minimal sag to your breast in the immediate period.  This however can and will change over time depending on whether or not you have children and how you age.  I still think you're a very good candidate for breast augmentation and that you will have a good result as long as tissue based measurements are used in planning your operation. 

Unless you have some kids and breast tissue stretches and gives you some breast ptosis, you won't have the droopy breasts you hope for. BUT, you may consider that having breasts like yours is a blessing because the girls in those pictures will need a lift in a few years. Your breasts will likely never need lifting after breast aug.

Breast Augmentation Goals

Thank you for your question. Everyone starts out with their own unique anatomy, existing breast tissue etc. If you begin with less breast tissue you cannot expect that slightly sagging appearance. If you want a natural look, moderate projection implants will likely give you a great result but your breasts will appear perky for quite some time because of tight natural tissue. You can achieve similar size but the characteristics of your breasts will be your own. I recommend that you book an in-person consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to explain your goals and discuss options. My patients find it helpful to try on implant sizers in the office in order to get an idea of the look they will achieve.
All the best

Boob goal

It is unlikely you will have the droop seen in the photos you provided, but the volume can be made closer.  The shape and look of the breasts after augmentation is not entirely predictable.  Be wary of someone that promises you a specific look, because they have no idea how your body is going to heal the implants in place.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Breast enhancement

A moderate plus implant under the muscle will be useful to obtain your goal. The size shown may be difficult to obtain though. Stretch marks and ski laxity may occur over time 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS