Am I a good candidate for African American rhinoplasty? Can it done with an upcoming tummy tuck?

I would like a rhinoplasty procedure done around the same time as my tummy tuck. Is it possible?

It depends...

Hi there and thanks for your question. The answer depends upon your needs regarding the rhinoplasty and the tummy tuck. If you need aggressive liposuction the procedure can be lengthy. If you need rib cartilage grafts your operating time is increased. Discuss your aesthetic goals with a skilled BCPS. Good Luck. 

Rhino and TT

Thank you for the question and the short answer is YES but I would be seen by experts in the area and discuss what you would like to accomplish.  Then with digital photography you should be able to see what is possible and how it might be accomplished.  So see some experts in your area that use this technique.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD