I had ematrix done June 27th, and now I have severe breakouts/cold sores. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

I have clusters of what i would call under the surface acne. Sometimes I get full pimples but it's along my chin and cheeks and around my mouth. I've also had more cold sores which I got a prescription from my doctor so that cleared up. My face essentially looks like someone who covers up their acne with make-up... that uneven surface/lumpy bumpy look. I've never had acne or really pimple breakouts in my life, except around menstruation. This is really awful because it has not got any better.

EMatrix and skin care

This is not the normal reaction one will get from eMatrix, it is unusual. If you see your eMatrix specialist, he or she can work things out- it maybe due to various factors including an irritant reaction to creams, post op care, - they will also take bacterial and viral swabs to get to the bottom of things. Incidental acne may result, but once again this is easily fixed with proper medication. All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

EMatrix does not activate cold sores

Although temporally related, there is no association between the treatment and the development of what you are referring to as 'cold sores'.

Seek guidance from a dermatologist. 

Dr. Karamanoukian