My breast is flat. I want to go as big as a doctor can make. But all I hear is that nobody will make me more than 300ml

I've visited 4 doctors but they all say that won't be able to put more than 330ml implants mid profile, and advice to go for anathomy not round. They say because of my chest size and no fat tissue (11 sm is one under breast measurement, chest size is 78 sm, 5'7" tall, 54 kg). I lead an active life, and have some muscles in my arms (I do wall climbing and yoga). Please help I need a professional advice. I hope the details will help to understand what breast size I can go?

More is fine

I'm sure it is possible to put more than 300 ccs but I'd have to examine you. It's based on the width of your chest, the look you want, and quality of your skin.

Big breast implant

For long term natural looking breast and to protect  native breast tissue, implant size is limited by your tissue characteristic  like breast width, native breast tissue, skin tightness.
if 4 plastic surgeon says for limit you have to accept it, as personal examination is the final judgement.
You can go for larger implant after 6 to 9 months afte primary surgery.

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Size of implants

You are limited in the size you can go by 
1. The width of your chest.
2. The amount of skin available.

You simply cannot fit an implant much larger than 300cc in such a tight space. The bigger you go the more risks there are of capsular contracture, drooping, rippling and problems with wound healing.

think carefully before proceeding and see a board certified surgeon

Best wishes  

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants: You may need a second surgery to get all the size you want

When I have a patient who wants more breast volume than I can fit into their frame at the first operation, I advise them they might need a second surgery after nine months. At that time the tissues have been stretched and may allow me to place a larger implant. There is a limit as to what size can fit. The doctor needs to be able to close the incision. Hope this answer helps you and good luck. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon