My new skin 6 days post peel is VERY tight and flaky, my facial movements are restricted.

I am on day 6 post the perfect derma peel. I peeled on day 3 and 4 and a little on day 5 my new skin is very tight and dry. the skin around my eyes is also VERY wrinkly and "old" looking. My son this morning took one look at me and says I have aged about 10 years. How long will this last? I have been moisturizing multiple times a day and I have been using my eye cream.

Peeling after Vi-peel

The skin responses that you are describing are expected with Vi-peel. The “peeling” stage may take up to two weeks. It is important that you follow instructions given by your provider and make a check-up appointment. Good luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician