What can I do to raise my nipples? (photo)

m 20, Ive had very large breasts from 13 which resulted in stretch marks. I have confidence issues & cannot exercise, as I suffer with m.e. (resulting in large weight gain, Im now a size the lines at the top of my breasts are uneven and they are very low. But worse is that my nipples are so low, I get distraught looking in the mirror. What could I possibly do to make my breasts more round and the nipples higher? Thank you so much.

What can I do to raise my nipples

A breast lift and reduction would reposition your nipples and correct the drooping of your breasts. It is always best to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in these procedures and have an in person consultation. Best of luck to you

Breast lift can help

I suggest a lift to help reshape your breath to make them fuller in the upper pole and perkier. This will also raise the nipples/areolas so they don't point downward.  I perform this with minimal scarring.

What can I do to raise my nipples?

A breast lift would be a good option to help your situation.

For the lift, I typically start with the smallest incision and custom tailor each breast lift to the shortest scar possible.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

To perk up a drooping breast, your surgeon will remove excess skin, reposition the nipple, and redrape and tighten the remaining skin to support the breast. The areola may also be reduced in size. A mastopexy (breast lift) raises droopy breasts from one to several inches and excess skin is removed. If you're sagging or asymmetrical, and are looking for perkiness, you'll need a lift--or, if you also want more volume, a lift and implants.

Michelle Copeland, MD, DMD

What can I do to raise my nipples?

Based upon the posted photos you need a full lift reduction of the breasts. Bestvto seek ONLY IN PERSON opinions...