What Can I Do to Prepare for Palomar Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing?

I'm scheduled in three weeks to treat my under-eye wrinkles and would like to know what to expect during the procedure. My doctor tells me that I will have 3-4 days of recuperation, and although I won't feel ill there will be some mild bleeding and redness under the eyes.

I've scheduled the procedure late on a Thursday, followed by a 3-day weekend... is this enough time? What can you tell me about Palomar Fractional Laser Resurfacing? What should I do for post-procedure treatment?

Thanks for your feedback!

Lux 1540 for eye wrinkles

If you are getting the Palomar Lux1540 treatment for under eye wrinkles, there should not be any bleeding associated with this treatment. You may have 1-3 days of redness/swelling in the treated area. I use a topical anesthetic prior to the procedure to increase patient comfort. 

I recommend between 3-4 treatments for this specific indication. I would also encourage you go back and speak directly to your provider.

Lux 1540 for eye wrinkles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

What can I do to prepare for Palomar fractional laser skin resurfacing?

HELLO,

This is NOT a good sign.  You are asking important questions and you are scheduled to have a treatment in 3 weeks???

Go back to your doctor ASAP.  Get your questions answered by the person who you have signed on with.

HELLO,