I had no pain or soreness with my BBL, 6months later I am begining to feel soreness in my butt, is this normal?

Soreness six months after surgery.

Congratulation on having a successful BBL surgery. Although your recovery might've been uneventful from time to time people can have pain that is short lived long after surgery is complete. If the soreness continues or worsens I would definitely see your plastic surgeon for evaluation.

Good luck.

Earl Stephenson Jr MD DDS FACS

Soreness six months following BBL

It is somewhat unusual to begin to have soreness six months after a BBL surgery.  Although, the soreness may not be related to your surgery, I would ask if your surgeon could examine you to make certain there haven't been any late problems.  best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Soreness in buttocks 6 mod after BBL

If you haven't had soreness until now, it would be a bit unusual at six months after a BBL to have an issue directly related to the procedure. But it is still best to see your doctor in person to be properly evaluated.