What benefit does RED light have on skin if any? I am referring to machines like the Beauty Angel RVT 30

I am hoping for stimulation of collagen, maybe reduce brown spots and wrinkles, aging skin. Does it help at all?

What benefit does RED light have on skin if any?

Hello DJ777,Thank you for your question.  The clinical data on LED light therapy clearly shows it to be safe and efficacious, but only under the correct conditions.  By this I mean the device must have enough power and fluence and the patient must adhere to a strict regimen that takes several treatments before results are seen.  Most papers showing a benefit from red light treatments use devices that deliver at least 40-60mW/cm2 and with treatments delivered every other day for a month.  Red light specifically has shown an increase in collagen with a resultant decrease in fine wrinkles.  the mechanism appears to be an increase in mitochondrial ATP production that stimulates the collagen production.  Good luck!