Venus freeze on jawline/jowls/double chin. Is venus freeze a good option for me? (photos)

I'm 27 but don't have much elasticity in my face. 2 kids brought some weight gain, but I've always had a poor profile (genetics) is venus freeze a good option for me?

Consider Ultherapy

Hi Emily. An in-person consultation and evaluation would be needed to give you the best recommendations based on your concerns. Looking at your pictures you will likely benefit from neck liposuction to help reduce the excess fat in the neck area. This is an invasive option though. If you are looking for a non-surgical option to lift and tighten the sagging skin of your lower face and neck then Ultherapy is the best option for that. It is the only treatment that is FDA approved to lift, tone, and tighten the skin of the face and neck. You can learn more about this treatment by clicking the link below. Hope this helps!

Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Venus Legacy

Venus Legacy can reduce fluid around the eyes and reduce volume and tighten skin for a smoother jawline.  On average 6 to 10 treatments are required for to achieve the highest efficacy.   Our patients enjoy these noninvasive, pain free treatments.  You should schedule a consultation to determine if other treatment options such as Ultherapy and Neck liposuction may be more beneficial.

Frank P. Fechner, MD
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Venus Freeze to jawline/double chin

While mesotherapy isn't FDA approved, it is a minimally invasive and effective treatment for small areas of fat. It is great for the chin area specifically and is wonderful when combined with other modalities like Venus. Venus Freeze or Venus Legacy (like Venus Freeze but with a vacuum component to help with fat more) are great, painless options for these areas too. I would suggest in-person consultations with trained offices and would really direct you to find an office with a Venus Legacy as I think that will yield better results for you than the Freeze.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."