How long is each session of Venus Freeze on the face?

I have had several Venus Freeze treatments on my face (wrinkles and sagging) without musch success. Each session lasts less that 15 minutes. Is that the norm?

Venus Legacy/Venus Freeze

For the face and neck including fat pads under the chin, the Venus treatments can be used to tone and tighten the skin and deeper tissues. For the body including arms, belly, hips, back, thighs and buttocks, nonsurgical body contouring can be performed. This noninvasive contouring includes cellulite reduction, skin tightening and smoothening of bulges and pouches. Generally, we schedule 60 minutes for facial treatment and 90 minutes for body sculpting treatments. 

Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Venus Freeze Treatment Duration

Venus Freeze treatment times vary because it depends on how many areas are treated.  For instance if the area around the eyes are treated typically less than 20 minutes whereas, treating around the eyes, mouth , jowls and neck are treated for approximately 60 minutes.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

How long is a session of Venus Freeze

There is no way you can get good results to the face with 15 minutes of treatment and I don't care what setting or heat is used. In our office a treatment to the face and neck is scheduled for an hour.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."